Mastering Shohin Japanese Black Pine Bonsai: A Step-by-Step Guide to Cultivating and Growing Your Perfect Tree
In this eCourse you will learn all the steps required to create an informal-upright shohin (8"/20cm) Japanese Black Pine bonsai. Eric's been teaching workshops and growing pines for over 20 years and shares detailed instructions on how to make a show quality tree from scratch. The course is appropriate for beginners and seasoned enthusiasts alike. Embark on a magical journey to nurture a Japanese Black Pine seedling into an established shohin bonsai tree, guided by Eric Schrader's detailed, step-by-step instructions. Ask a friend to take the course with you, and make the wonder of bonsai cultivation a joy-filled reality for you both!
- Over 25 video instructional sessions covering all aspects of Japanese Black Pine care and growing.
- 3.5 Hours of professionally produced HD video content with concentrated information in every minute.
- Information and tips that help you bridge the gap from a young tree to a decades-old specimen.
- Basic Terminology and Growing advice for beginners and experienced growers.
- Pest and Disease identification guide and treatment recommendations.
Check out this free preview video describing the goals of the course:
For additional course preview including the table of contents, head on over to the landing page here:
For a review of the eCourse by Jonas Dupuich of bonsai tonight, check this blog post: https://bonsaitonight.com/2023/06/09/review-mastering-shohin-japanese-black-pine-bonsai/
It is our intention to make this content available to you after your purchase in perpetuity. The course is currently hosted by Thinkific, a web-based eCourse hosting platform. Your purchase may be either via Bonsaify.com (where you are now) or the Thinkific payment gateway. Regardless of the payment method, the content of the course is sold to you as a user license, Bonsaify, LLC retains all rights to the material.
You may download and retain the content of the course for personal use.
In the event that the content becomes unavailable on the current platform, we will make a reasonable attempt to notify you of a new option for accessing the content.